Farne Islands Workshop 2020 Deposit
Farne Islands Workshop June 2020
3 Day Trip to Photograph Puffins, Artic Terns, Seals, Various Guls & Gannets!
- Return Travel To & From Rochford (Essex) To The Workshop Location (Northumberland)
- 2 Nights B&B Sunday and Monday in 'Seahouses' (including Breakfast)
- 2 Full Days Photography split over 2 Islands (Inner Farne & Staple Island)
- Boat transfers to and from each island both day included
- Full guidance on how to capture the best images you can during the trip
This will be a packed workshop with plenty of photography opportunities and is suitable
for beginners to advanced photographers.
Dates: 14th - 16th June 2020 (Approximately 9am tbc leaving on 14th & Return
11pm on 16th)
Price: £360 total (does not include Landing Fee on Islands (Roughly £40 per day or Free
for National Trust Members))
Deposit: £75 to secure your space
Final Balance Will be Due 1st Feb 2020
Availability: Limited to 12 People This Will Be A Great Workshop With Tuition On Hand And a Chance To Capture Some Spectacular Images
This will be our third workshop to the Farne Islands and everyone has enjoyed them before.
Deposits are non-refundable.