Finland Brown Bears & Cubs Workshop 2020
Brown Bears & Cubs Workshop 2020
- Return Flights with 1 x 23kg hold bag to Finland (kajaani airport) from UK (1 connecting flight)
- Return transfers to and from airport to photography location
- 3 Nights Photography in 3 different specalised Photography hides:
- Forest hide, Swamp Hide & Lake Hide
- The forest hide is the best location for seeing bear cubs and taking pictures of bears climbing
in the trees. The swamp hide offers the best lighting, and it is the ideal place for seeing eagles.
There are usually several bears by the forest and swamp hides in one night.
The lakeside hide is a bit quieter, but there you can get pictures of perfect reflections on the
surface of the lake, of mist rising from the water and of bears swimming and playing in the lake.
We will be rotating between all three hides so you get the opportunity to capture these
amazing animals in each location.
- Accommodation on a 1/2 Board Basis in a double room
- Full photography guidance during the trip
- There is also the chance to photograph, Eagles, Capercaillie and Black Grouse,
Hazel Grouse, Siberian Jay, Great Grey Owl & Ural Owl as all species visit the location
This will be a packed workshop with plenty of photography opportunities and is suitable
for beginners to advanced photographers.
Dates: 1st - 5th August 2020
Price: £1220 per person (based on two people sharing a room - £200 single person supplement)
Deposit: £360 to secure your space (30% of total balance) or Single supplement £426
Final Balance Will be Due 1st May 2020
Availability: Limited to 5 People This Will Be A Great Workshop With Tuition On Hand And a Chance To Capture Some Spectacular Images.
*Once deposit is paid we will contact you the next day for your passport details to be able to secure your flights.